Posted date: 04/03/2017
Application deadline: 04/21/2017
Internship timeline: May 1 – July 31, 10 – 15 hours/week
The ideal candidate will be available to work Tuesday and Thursday 10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Pay: Monthly $400 stipend
Three Lyons Creative (3LC) is a multi-media production company based in Detroit, specializing in video, audio, graphic design, and illustration. Through community groups, artists, nonprofits, and businesses both large and small, 3LC strives to tell honest and people-focused stories with pride.
Our mission: We strive to empower Detroit non-profits, small businesses, artists, and organizations to use creative tools to be strong communicators.
What to expect:
3LC is a small, family-run multimedia production company. We value honesty, humor, and thoughtfulness. We combine a comfortable atmosphere with high quality production. At 3LC, you will work in a collaborative, creative environment on a variety of projects. Projects will vary based on your skill, interest, and availability. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop skills in concepting, producing, and editing. Expect to work both one-on-one with the Head of Video + Photography and collaboratively with the 3LC team.
Must be able to provide your own laptop.
Responsibilities may include:
- On-set production assistance
- Boom operating
- Reviewing footage
- Syncing sound
Qualifications (Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience):
- Ideal candidates have sophomore or junior standing
- Ideal candidates are pursuing degrees in Film Production, Film Studies, Photography, Fine Arts, or a similar, relevant degree
- Knowledge of video editing software
- Familiarity with digital videography/photography
- Passion for story-telling
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge of Creative Cloud programs
- Interest in non-profit and arts organizations
Questions? Email Lucia Wylie-Eggert, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three Lyons Creative is committed to offering equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.